If you do not agree to any part of the terms and conditions of this agreement, you should immediately cease all usage of this website. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted on law-net411.com and Law-Net411websites.
Your continued use of the Service after any amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided for in other provisions of the Agreement, this Agreement may not be amended.
1. Description of Service: law-net411.com and Law-Net411 is providing Member with online searchable directory and/or directory advertising and consumer referral services for a monthly or yearly fee. Member must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member's access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees related with such connection to their Internet provider.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties: The site is provided by law-net411.com and Law-Net411 on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, law-net411.com and Law-Net411 makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this web site in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. law-net411.com and Law-Net411 shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of this Website.
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
3. Limitation of Liability: law-net411.com and Law-Net411 shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular law-net411.com and Law-Net411 shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if law-net411.com and Law-Net411 has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, therefore some of the above limitations is inapplicable.
4. Indemnification: Member agrees to indemnify and hold law-net411.com and Law-Net411, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member's use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other user of the Service using Member's computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
5. Members Account: All Registered Members of the Service shall receive a password and an account. Members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under their account whether authorized or not authorized. Member agrees to notify law-net411.com and Law-Net411 of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known or should be known to the Member. Member's right to use the Service is personal to the Member and may be revoked by law-net411.com for any reason at any time. Member agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service without the express written consent of law-net411.com and Law-Net411.
6. Modifications and Interruption to Service: law-net411.com and Law-Net411 reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time without notice to or the approval of the Member. law-net411.com and Law-Net411 shall not be liable to Member or any third party should law-net411.com and Law-Net411 exercises its right to modify or discontinue the Service. Member acknowledges and accepts that law-net411.com and Law-Net411 does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
All services offered to Member that were advertised as “permanent”, “one-time fee” or “one-time charge” or “recurring charge” are subject to this provision and law-net411.com and Law-Net411 liability to Member for any such services shall cease upon any permanent interruption of service.
8. Disclaimer Regarding Accuracy of Vendor Information: Product specifications and other information have either been provided by the Vendors or collected from publicly available sources. While law-net411.com and Law-Net411 makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website.
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided or offered by any Vendor, and you acknowledge that any reliance on representations and warranties provided by any Vendor shall be at your own risk.
We make no representation that our website or other services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access our site you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of the State New York.
10. Compliance with Laws: Member assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. Member may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation and in the case of any material that is unlawful or inappropriate that is placed on the site, the members advertisement will be terminated immediately at the sole discretion of law-net411.com and Law-Net411 and NO refund for services or any part of services will be given.
11. Botnets: law-net411.com and Law-Net411 retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any accounts involved with botnets and related activities. If any hostnames are used as command and control points for botnets, law-net411.com and Law-Net411reserves the right to direct the involved hostnames to a honeypot, loopback address, logging facility, or any other destination at our discretion.
1. Acknowledgement and acceptance of terms
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing law-net411.com and Law-Net411 Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in law-net411.com and Law-Net411 services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
a. Web Server Logs.
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address.
- The kind of browser or computer you use.
- Number of links you click within the site.
- State or country from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your visit.
- Name of your Internet service provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into law-net411.com and Law-Net411 or one of it's wholly owned subsidiaries a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
c. Personal Information Users
Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:
- To fulfill your service requests for services.
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
4. Use of Web Beacons or GIF files
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow law-net411.com and Law-Net411 to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. law-net411.com and Law-Net411 may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. law-net411.com and Law-Net411 prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
5. Accessing Web Account Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by contacting us by sending an email request to our support attendant through the Contact Us form on this website.
6. Changes to this Statement
law-net411.com and Law-Net411 has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
7. Contacting Us
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact us by using the Contact Us form on this website or send your comments to :
law-net411.com and Law-Net411
Attention to: Privacy Statement
5254 Merrick Road
Massapequa, NY 11758